A popular Armenian Christmas dish, with 4 different meats.
- 1 large turkey
- 1 medium duck
- 1 small chicken
- 1 large Armenian
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons of chopped chives
- 1 cup of breadcrumbs
- 2 small eggs
- Debone the chicken, duck and turkey.
- Mix garlic, chives, egg and breadcrumbs in a bowl to make the stuffing. Season with pepper.
- Stuff the chicken with the stuffing mix.
- Stuff the duck with the chicken.
- Stuff the turkey with the duck.
- Stuff the Armenian with the turkey.
- Roast on high for 12 hours, turning every 3 hours.
- Cut into large slices and serve with roast vegetables.
Serves an extended Armenian family.
Back to Recipes