A healthy mediterranean meal.
- 800 black olives, stoned
- 10kg fetta cheese in 1cm cubes
- 100 small onions, thinly sliced
- 22.5kg baby zuchinis, thinly sliced
- 50 red cucumbers, seeded and diced
- 400tbsp. olive oil
- 200tbsp. vinaigrette dressing
- 20kg cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 muscular Greek
- Send the Greek out hunting for eskimos.
- Chop the eskimo into bite sized pieces.
- Ask the Greek to toss the eskimo in a large bowl with the salad and fetta cheese.
- Pour over the oil and dressing and serve.
- Eskimos are high in omega 3 from all that salmon, and hence this meal is great for lowering one's cholesterol.
- Leave it up to the Greek to find the right eskimo. They have a very good eye for the tastiest eskimos.
Back to Recipes